The warranty policy is for after-sales service. Quick couplings are wear items, which are used for long periods of time, and leak due to problems with the seals. In order to guarantee a certain period of time, we offer a certain period of warranty for different quick couplings.
Carbon Steel Material Quick Couplings – We offer a 90-day warranty on our carbon steel quick couplings. This is because carbon steel quick couplings are usually used in hydraulic systems. It is used in a wide range of applications, some of which are subject to vibration and other conditions. Many quick couplings are designed with a weak ball lock or threaded connection. Therefore, in some applications, quick couplings are a very fragile wear item.
- such failure occurs during the use of the Product in conformance with the Product Specifications provided by AKJia Hydraulic
- there has been no disassembly, damage during shipment, abuse, misuse, misapplication, maintenance, alteration, or improper installation or maintenance or repair of the Product
Quick release couplings made of stainless steel and brass – these materials are mainly used for fluid systems with corrosive fluids. These applications are relatively simple and are commonly used for fluid transfer. We offer a one-year (360 days) warranty on these quick couplings. The warranty period will be confirmed by email after the customer registers the serial number.
- In order to protect the interests of our customers, we have designed a serial number registration function for all products. This feature helps us to confirm the date of manufacture, date of purchase, and other information about our products. So when customers receive the product, there will be a manual inside each product package, on the back of which you can find a registration code. Customers can scan the QR code with their smartphone, fill in the order number and relevant information, and quickly complete the product registration.
- When we receive the product registration information, we will reply to you by email with the warranty period of the product based on the information you provided and the product information in our system. (180 days for carbon steel quick couplings, 360 days for stainless steel and brass)
- During the warranty period, you can submit a form via email or on the warranty page, describing the problem with the product and providing photos. We will then provide a warranty service for the product.
Asterisk * is required.
If your product has been registered with a serial number and the order number has been forgotten, you can fill in “I have forgotten my order number”. We will provide fast after-sales service based on your registered information.
Short descriptions can be used in the way you like. You can copy the title of the product you purchased.
Photo evidence must be provided. Please provide a few more, in zip format. This will help us to speed up the warranty service.