Wet-Line Couplers Quick Couplings Dump Truck Hydraulic Couplers
AKJia’s K3100 series is a Wet-Line Hydraulic Coupling screw-to-connect quick coupling that is widely used in dump trucks and dump trailers to connect to wet-line hydraulic systems. This Screw to connect coupler is highly recommended used on the application request for high liquid transfer and high pressure. they are also used in power tongs, swivels, and mobile drillings.
- Interchanges with Parker 6100 Series, Snap-Tite 78 Series, Faster FB Series, Dixon W Series, and Aeroquip 5100 Series.
- wet line couplers ideal for oil well equipment, sand and salt spreaders, dump and demolition trailers, live bed trailers, and other heavy-duty applications.
- brass body prevents rusting and will not rust, corrode or peel like carbon steel materials.
- wet line wing nut design, easy to operation to screw to connect
- quick disconnect couplings widely used in the United States