ISO 7241 Series A Quick Coupling (Carbon Steel)
AKJia’s A6800 Series is another ISO 7241 Series A Quick Coupling, that we developed as some customers’ requirements. Currently, they are only available on body sizes of 3/4″(20) and 1″(25). As the customer’s feedback, they are usually used on mobile equipment, some forestry industry equipment, and agriculture equipment. The appearance is specially designed and the key parts are hardened for durability that can supply a stable working pressure.
- Interchangeable with other ISO 7241 Series A Standard quick couplings
- Poppet valves can prevent leakage when the coupling is disconnected.
- The ball-locking mechanism supplies the convenience to connect and disconnect.
- The bodies are machined from the solid bar stock that supplies very good performance.
- Compatible with Parker 6600 Series, Fast ANV Series, etc.
A6800 Series – Hydraulic Couplings ISO 7241 Series A Part Number and Performance
|Part Number||Description||Operating Pressure||Rated Flow|
|Complete Coupler||Female Body Half||Male Tip Half||Body Size||Thread Size and Description||PSI||Bar||GPM||LPM|
|A6800-06 NPT34||A6801-06P NPT34||A6802-06P NPT34||3/4”||3/4” NPT Female||3000||206.8||28||106|
|A6800-06P G34||A6801-06P G34||A6802-06P G34||3/4”||3/4” BSPP Female||3000||206.8||28||106|
|A6800-08P NPT1||A6801-08P NPT1||A6802-08P NPT1||1”||1” NPT Female||3000||206.8||50||189.27|
|A6800-08P G1||A6801-08P G1||A6802-08P G1||1”||1” BSPP Female||3000||206.8||50||189.27|
To convert between pressure and flow units, go to the unit conversion page.
- Default Seals: Default Seals: NBR(Buna-N) Options: FKM
- Temperature Range: -40° To +250 °F (-40°C To 120°C) for Buna-N Seals ; -15° to +450° F (-26°C To 230°C) fir Viton
- Pressure rating (Max. Operating Pressure) is based on Non-Pulsating,
- Low Cycle applications with essentially steady pressure during the operating cycle
A6800 Series ISO A Quick Couplings Dimensions
|Complete Coupler Number||Overall Length||Female Length||Diameter||Hex||Tip Length||Diameter||Length||Hex|